As a Finance Controller, this role will support the budgeting, planning, reporting, and analysis function of IDF Spain. The Finance Controller will interact closely with the Group Finance team and local team. A total package of qualities to be successful in the role will include strong data analysis, customer relationships, and project management skills to make informed decisions. In addition, strong accuracy within MS Excel is essential.
The individual will be responsible for maintaining a pulse on the competitive landscape within the segment by preparation of dashboards, reporting, and tools that monitor profitability. The role will work closely with Marketing, Product, Risk, and Finance to provide analysis and recommendations to objectively guide and influence the cost and pricing strategies.
Budgeting and Forecasting
Reporting and Analysis
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan, and Modeling tools.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of actual and budgeted information.
- Lead, manage, compile, and provide analysis toward all company planning, forecasting, and strategic planning activities prior to review by CFO.
- Support of annual budget process with close cooperation with IDF Group Finance.
- Design, maintain, and enhance business model to provide reliable and accurate Financial Forecast.
- Prepare presentations for Budget reviews.
- Lead monthly closing process coordinating the activity plan.
- Assure quality reconciliations of accounts between ERP, CRM, and reporting systems.
- Prepare monthly reporting management and IFRS packages.
- Budget Variance Analysis including monthly reviews with senior management.
- Provides analysis of monthly financial results including the interpretation of current month performance information.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports providing accurate and timely financial recommendations to Management.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators.
- Supporting Managers with in-depth analysis.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends, and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Executive dashboard reporting.
- Provide detailed financial and operational analytics in support of monthly updates with Investors.
- Ad hoc projects and analysis to support senior and executive management.
- Participate in the development of financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Preparation of financial metrics for investment decisions.
- Performs necessary financial analysis and valuation models in support of company acquisition activities, and new product introduction including scenario modeling, portfolio analysis, and other financial due diligence analysis as may be required.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
- Assists CFO in planning and execution of operational cost analysis to enhance profitability and improve process efficiency.
- Work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Spanish and English.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and planning skills to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Driven leadership style.
- Good organizational/time management skills.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Highly motivated self-starter; ability to initiate and manage projects with minimal supervision and problem resolution skills.
- Willingness to learn, change the status quo, and not take No for an answer.
- Strong ability to analyze processes and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfortable working within Business Intelligence tools.
- Able to work effectively as a business partner with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work with and influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop financial and operational models.
- Ability to navigate through complex issues, interpret and transform financial data into recommendations to senior leadership.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting required.
- Minimum 2-3 years previous Financial Controller / FP&A experience with IFRS exposure.
- Financial Services experience preferred.
- 2- 3 years of previous External Audit experience preferred.
Attractive compensations and equity plan, health benefit, Kitchen with free coffee, water, and fruits each Tuesday and Thursday, team building activities and work in an international and passionate environment.
If you are a financial and technological lover, this is your company, send us your resume and develop and grow with one of the fast-growing fintech company in Europe and Latam!
APLICAR A LA POSICIÓN