Our R&D Team in Minsk is now looking for an Android Developer.
Be part of a cutting-edge disturbed platform for a multi-tenant product!
What will you do:
- Development and support of internal framework
- Estimation of development time, prioritizing of tasks
- Technical audit and code review
- Knowledge Sharing inside the Android team
- At least 2 years of experience in Android applications development
- Experience with Retrofit, realm, otto bus, reflections, gson
- Deep knowledge and proven experience programming in Java
- Excellent knowledge and deep understanding of OOP
- Ability to build an application architecture, define optimum technology and instruments stack
- Understanding of Android application life cycle, familiarity with Android features
- Knowledge of basic frameworks
- Basic knowledge of DB and data managment
APPLY TO POSITION
- high wages, protected from currency fluctuations
- opportunity to receive bonuses
- 50% payment of English language courses/sports
- + 5 days off
- comfortable conditions in the cozy office of BC "Port"
- tea, coffee, and other amenities at the expense of the company
- cookies, kicker, PS console, table games