As a Head of Collections
you will play a critical role in our business growth.
- Degree in business administration/management or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
- Four or more year's directly related experience including two or more years of Team Management experience.
- Track record demonstrating successful customer relationship management.
- English and Spanish advanced
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage large groups of people.
- Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Change management.
- Sense of Humour
- Responsible for the management and development of the collections teams ensuring that each area within the department meets its KPIs and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that robust collection procedures are in place with specific focus on reducing overdue debt & improving cash receipts delivering a seamless end to end process for the customer
- To lead and implement strategic initiatives linked to ID Finance corporate objectives in order to ensure continuous improvement and best practice
- Responsible for ensuring that the headcount and operating departmental costs are within budget and that costs are well controlled.
- Lead, motivate and organize personnel to adhere to ID Finance core values and deliver a high level of staff engagement
- Work with other entities to ensure alignment of structure, process and procedure, sharing best practice and driving continuous improvement
- Introduce/maintain high levels of process automation to reduce costs and increase speed & timeliness of transactional processing
- Ensure all staff are properly trained and have appropriate resources available to be successful in their roles
- Instigate legal proceedings against delinquent debtors and ensuring management of associated costs
- Direct involvement in the recruitment, selection induction and ongoing skills development for all direct reports, ensuring we attract and retain the best talent.
- Line management responsibility for campaign Supervisor /Team Leads.
- Undertake formal performance reviews and 1:1 meetings with direct reports against KPI's.
- Management of any campaign migration or new business implementation.
- Overall accountability for training, development and mentoring of direct reports to provide opportunities for skills expansion and career development.
- Facilitate a culture of open and honest 2-way communication ensuring key messages are cascaded.
- Coordination of responses to any ID Finance change control requests.
- Ensure call monitoring is undertaken and reported monthly across a representative sample of all transaction types and appropriate action taken to correct any shortfall.
- Management of any operations escalations relating to the Operational team's performance.
- Preparing, analyzing and presenting data to the Head of operations and Country Manager as part of monthly performance reviews.
- Ensure forecasts and work schedules are accurately completed using relevant data information and scheduling tool.
Attractive compensations and equity plan, health benefit, Kitchen with free coffee, water and fruits each Tuesday and Thursday, team building activities and work in an international and passionate environment.
If you are a financial and technologic lover, this is your company, send us your resume and develop and grow with a one of the fast-growing fintech company in Europe and Latam!!
APPLY TO POSITION