Role purpose: Push organic growth within the Online Search Web Engines and app stores (ASO) where our app is indexed.
Define our SEO Strategy (organic Search) and targets for different Businesses units in the Spanish market, set and monitor KPIs for external partners (agencies) Align SEO strategy with the local marketing team, Developers, and Marketing Agencies to reach agreed growth targets Define optimal budget, team structure, and resources to reach growth targets. Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational/time management skills.
- Ability to lead and drive change initiatives.
- Ability to be hands-on but also able to work on strategic projects.
- The ability for problem-solving.
- Assertive with a can-do attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- A Technical background (developer) can be a plus.
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Numerical mindset and able to get insights out of data.
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Being eager to develop your skills and progress within the company structure is key.
- Understanding of major technical aspects of web and online-based projects.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Fluent Spanish + English, both spoken and written.
- Hands-on SEO experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in SEO Optimization with a proven track record.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
Copied to clipboard