Role purpose: As Legal Counsel, you will be handling complex situations and transactions with limited supervision, which will require you to have a structured approach to work, as well as being flexible.
Main Responsibilities:APPLY TO POSITION
- Draft, review, negotiate and close all types of commercial agreements (NDAs, MOUs; loan agreements, etc.), working in conjunction with the relevant business managers.
- Identify and assess legal risk for non-standard contracts and advise the business accordingly.
- Assist in developing and drafting standard contract precedents and developing know-how.
- Draft various types of board and shareholder resolutions.
- Handle day-to-day and annual corporate compliance of Spanish holding and operating entities.
- File management and documentation.
- Communicate effectively with internal departments and liaise with outside counsel.
- Advise various IDF stakeholders (finance, tax, and treasury departments, management of subsidiaries) on corporate and commercial law and corporate compliance matters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Integrity and professional ethics.
- Business acumen.
- Teamwork skills.
- Highly oriented to detail.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- General breadth of knowledge and demonstrated practical experience within corporate and commercial law, corporate compliance, and company secretariat.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Master's degree in law.
Copied to clipboard