Controller EU and LATAM
The Controller EU & Latam is in charge of the IFRS EU & Latam Consolidation and reports to Group CFO. The Controller EU & Latam leads the annual audit keeping strong relationships with auditors and ID Finance CFOs.
- Takes responsibility for the simultaneous control and coordination of the company´s team in the process of preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Liaising with multiple departments in different countries and advising colleagues on accounting questions - IFRS, best practices. Participating in projects when necessary.
- Ensure that the required standards and deadlines are met.
- Assisting in the preparation of quarterly, semi and annual reports.
- Participation in group wide IFRS related implementations – improvement of processes etc.
- Do auditing and consulting services connected with different aspects of business.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Manages accounting of the Holding entity
- Owns reporting and planning to Corporate Finance, Investors and Shareholders
7+ years of relevant experience (big 4 firms, international companies, banks are preferred, audit manager a plus).
ACCA/ ACA (or equivalent) – is an advantage.
|Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong facilitation and presentation skills. Critical thinking, problem solving and decision making.
Strong project management and planning skills to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
Highly motivated self-starter and ability to initiate and manage projects with minimal supervision,
Attractive compensations and equity plan, health benefit, Kitchen with free coffee, water and fruits each Tuesday and Thursday, team building activities and work in an international and passionate environment.
If you are a financial and technologic lover, this is your company, send us your resume and develop and grow with a one of the fast-growing fintech company in Europe and Latam!
APPLY TO POSITION